Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The County Fair

Hola! :) It's Rosalyn.
So last week I went to my county's county fair. I always love going to it every year. There are rides, animals, art, food, and much more! Here are some pics I took...



Giant pumpkins!



I thought this was funny


Veggie creatures!


What do you think this is?


I'll definitely enter a photo of mine next year


Legos


The main walkway




Chickens


Moo!


Squeal!


Baa!


I LOVE these little guys!


That's one big mama


Aww!


So cute!


Pretty


Turkeys? (I think)


Cool bird



Train set


Horse competition


More flowers


My friend's baby goats


Another goat


Rabbits


Neigh!


More cows

Love,

7 comments:

  1. That's so cool!!! It looks so fun. I wish there was a fair like that where I live. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, that's a turkey!! =D I love your pictures, Rosalyn. You should definitely enter the fair next year!!! You would do AWESOME!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's cool! Cute photos, too. We show quail,chickens, rabbits, a steer, and goats at our fair.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those pictures! They're so cute! I wish we had County fairs around here. We probably do, but they don't look nearly as nice as yours! BTW, I tagged/nominated you! Everything you need to know is on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete