Tuesday, September 25, 2012

An Autumn Photo shoot with Audrey and Elizabeth {Guest Post by Grace}

Hello!

My name is Grace, and I love blogging!  I want to thank Jess for inviting me to do a guest post on her blog!  Thank you so much!  Please check out my blog: It's My Life.  If you like what you read, please become a friend (follower) on my blog!  If I have 30 friends by October 1st, I will host a giveaway!  I decided that I wanted to do a photoshoot with my dolls today.  They are in cute Autumn outfits, and I love the pictures!  I'm really into French braids right now, and I really like how the girls' hairstyles look!  I've had a lot of fun with photography this year, so this was so much fun!  Enjoy!

This is Audrey (MAG #35) in her cute outfit for Autumn.

She is an absolutely beautiful doll, and her hair is gorgeous, and great to work with.  I love how this french braid turned out on her! 

This is Elizabeth (Historical: Felicity's friend).  She struck a pose in her adorable outfit for Autumn.

Elizabeth's hair is also beautiful, and her hairstyle looks great!  Instead of doing just one braid on the side like Audrey's, I did one braid on each side.

Audrey having fun outside!

Elizabeth got adventurous and climbed a tree! 

I wanted to try to get some good closeups, and pictures from interesting angles.  I think Audrey's closeup turned out pretty well!
 This is Audrey's "interesting angle" shot.  I like how you can see the profile of her face.

 Elizabeth's closeup; this one is also from an interesting angle.  I like this one a lot!

 I think Elizabeth looks really pretty in this photo!

The beautiful girls together! 

Best friends forever!

Thanks for reading, and please remember to check out my blog: It's My Life!

~Grace

Thank you Grace! And I love the pics of your dolls! :)
Be sure to follow her blog!

Love,

3 comments: