Tuesday, September 11, 2012

OMG! :D

OMG! I have BIG news to you all! My human entered this essay contest about the Constitution. When she found out about it, she only had a week to write it! But she finished it on time and sent it in, hoping for the best. Well, guess what? She won first place! That's right! And she wins $500! :-O. A lady called about it today and she is so happy (and I'm happy for her)! She doesn't quite know what she's is going to buy with the money, but she talked about putting some in the bank and donating some (I hope she'll donate some to me, he he). She will also be on the local radio reading it tonight!
Well, that's the big news of the day! :)

~ Rosalyn*

P.S. I just realized it was 9-11. I hope you all have a memorable day, remembering the 11-year anniversary of the 9-11 tragedy.



15 comments:

  1. Cool! Was it called the Patriot's Pen?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it wasn't. It was called a Constitution Essay Contest. it happens yearly.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so happy for you, Jessica!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, The Patriot's Pen works the same way, kinda. I am doing that right now. CONGRATSSSSSSS!!!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. THAT. IS. AWESOME. :) I didn't realize it was 9/11 until my mom told me. This is a very sad anniversary of a sad event. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME!!! YOU ARE SO LUCKY! MAYBE A NEW DOLL!!! OR GIVEAWAY?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I did just get Rebecca but i do really want Nellie, so maybe! :) And I will have a giveaway once I reach 75 followers. So spread the word! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my gosh!!!!!! Congrats Jessica!!!!!!! Was it a national contest?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) No, it was a county contest. Just a small thing.

      Delete
  7. Hi Jess!

    Congratulations!!! That is SO EXCITING!!!!!!! Wow!

    I have nominated you for the Liebster Award! Congrats!

    Here is the link to my post:
    http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the-liebster-award.html

    ~Grace

    www.itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete