Thursday, September 6, 2012

Interview with Rachel!

I interviewed Rachel!

Answers:
1. Name and age? My name is Rachel. I am about to be 11 and a half.
2. How many dolls do you have? And which ones? In total 3 dolls.  Julie, Rebecca , and a just like you named Karli.
3. What are your hobbies? Singing, Dancing, doing hair and makeup! Playing games, READING YOUR BLOG:)
4. Tell us about your blogs: My blog is called ducktapeworld.webnode.com
5. Describe your perfect day: I would start out with eating chocolate and end with my bffs.
6. SUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7. What are your favorite animals? Dogs and Owls,
8. What is your favorite color? Hot pink!
9. Movies or books? Both! I definetly love both!
10. Anything else you'd like to say? I  LOVE YR BLOG!


Here are some pictures Rachel sent me of her dolls:





Thanks Rachel! :)

~ Rosalyn*

No comments:

Post a Comment