Monday, September 10, 2012

Interview with Grace!

I interviewed Grace!

Answers:
1. Name and age?
Hi!  My name is Grace, and I am 12 years old.

2. How many dolls do you have?  And which ones?
I have 2 dolls.  Historical doll Elizabeth, and Audrey (MAG#35).

3. What are your hobbies?
I like to hike, ride my bike, dance, kayak, paddleboard, read, listen to music, play with American Girls, and bake cupcakes. 

4. Tell us about your blog.
My blog is called It's My Life.  It's about me, my family, and, of course, my life!  I like to do AG posts occasionally also. 

5. Describe you perfect day.
I would get up early, go on an amazing hike, go to sushi, watch a movie, and get a super sleep.

6. What is you favorite season and why?
My favorite season is autumn because it has those last bits of summer, it's the perfect weather for hiking, you get beautiful colors, and sometimes we're lucky enough to get a little snow.

7. What are your favorite animals?
I love dogs and cats.

8. What is your favorite color?
Blue!

9. Movies or book?
That's hard!  I love reading, but I also love movies!  It depends on the movie or book.

10. Anything else you'd like to say?
First, thanks for interviewing me, and I love your blog!  Second, please come check out my blog (It's My Lifeand become a friend (follower).  If I get 30 friends by October 1st, I will host a giveaway!



Thanks Grace! :)

~ Rosalyn*

1 comment:

  1. Cool, Jess!! =D I left a post on your new blog, and followed. :) And I also gave the answers to my mysterious True or False questions!! Go check them out!! :D

    ReplyDelete