Monday, September 24, 2012

Artsy Award

I was awarded the Artsy Award! :)

Rules:

1. Normally this is where it says "thank the person who gave you the award and leave a link to their blog etc. etc." Well, you can do that if you want. I mean, if you like the award and you're glad you got it and you can do that. Or you can just copy this and have people listen to me rambling. :)

Thank you Storyteller! :)

2. Answer the five questions set out for you and make the next five questions for the people that you nominate.  So, if you get awarded, here are your five questions:

Here are five questions Storyteller asked me:

1) What would be your idea of the perfect book?
A story with a happy ending. And no cliffhangers (at the end)! :)

2) What's would be your ideal home?
I would love to live in a four-story, old, Victorian mansion way out in the country when I grow up. :)

3) If you could go anywhere in the world, what would you do?
Australia and Italy!

4) Elves or pixies?
Elves.

5) Pegasus' or unicorns?
Hmm, that's a hard one! I like both! But, probably a unicorn. :)

3. OK, so usually there's a "NO TAGBACKS" rule. I'm here to say that in #3 of this award you can tag or not tag or whatever you want to do. Agreed? Agreed. ;)

4. Award five people (at the least) or as many as you like this award.

If you have never been awarded before, then this is for you! Go on, take it! :)






1 comment: