Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Interview with Jessie!

I interviewed Jessie! :)

1. Name and age? Jessie, I'm 11
2. How many dolls do you have? And which ones? One doll, MAG #35. Her name is Delores Claire :)
3. What are your hobbies? Taking pictures with my doll, reading, blogging, going on the computer
4. Tell us about your blog. Link: http://agfunspot.blogspot.com/ it's under construction now for the Fall template ;)
5. Describe your perfect day. Wake up at 9:30, eat whatever my Mom made for breakfast, go on the computer, hang out with my friends, and sleep ;)
6. What is your favorite season and why? Fall! It's not too hot, not too cold! And I love the colors the trees turn!
7. What are your favorite animals? Dogs and Horses8. What is your favorite color? PURPLE! I also like turquoise, sea green, and Pink!
9. Movies or books? Too many to choose from! I do like Hunger Games a lot, though.
10. Anything else you'd like to say? Please visit my blog, and thank you Jess!


Thanks Jessie!

Be sure to come back for Priya's interview later this week!

~ Rosalyn*

No comments:

Post a Comment