Sunday, September 30, 2012

Some News

Hello! :) Happy Sunday!

I have some awesome news to share with you! So, yesterday at play practice (The Music Man), the director comes up and tells me that I will now be a Pick-a-Little-Lady instead of just a Townsperson. I was sooooooooo happy! :D We get to sing this song (that is really hard) and we are supposed to act like birds flocking to our leader, the Mayor's wife. So, I will be on stage more which I love! AND, I............................................................get a line! My very own first ever line! I am soooooooo excited! So, yeah, today was a very good day of play practice.
Also, this week I would like to take a small break. Don't worry, it's only for a week. I'll be back before you know it. :)

Thanks for reading!



P.S. I will also be (hopefully) getting a new design soon! :)

6 comments:

  1. THAT IS SO AWESOME!!! I'm so happy for you, Jess. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how exciting is that!? congratulations, I bet it will go really well!
    have a great day!
    ;D
    ~Morgan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting the part! I love acting,too.I'm having a giveaway at my blog, if you'd like to check it out:http://lac998.blogspot.com/2012/09/secrets-in-hills-review-and-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete