Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Interview with Priya!

I interviewed Priya!

Answers:
1. My name is Priya, and I'm 13 years old.
2. I have 5 AG dolls: Penelope (JLY), Rebecca, Lanie, Emily, and Kit.
3. I love blogging, taking photos, making videos with my dolls, playing with my dolls, and spending time with my family and friends.
4. My blog is called American Girl Playground, and I post a ton of photos of my dolls, plus stuff about me, AG news, and fun games.
5. Hmmmm, this is a hard one. Maybe a day where I could spend the whole day at an AG store and meet up with all of my blogging and AGTube friends!
6. I'd have to say summer or fall. I like summer because there's no school, my birthday is in the summer, and there's nice weather. I like fall because it's not too hot and not too cold.
7. I like zebras best.
8. I don't really have a favorite color. Purple maybe.
9. Books, definitely!
10. Not really! I love your blog, Jessica! :)

Thanks Priya! :)

~ Rosalyn*

No comments:

Post a Comment