Monday, September 30, 2013

My Playlist Part 4

Here is part four of some of my favorite songs! :)


~ Clarity by Zed ~
<3


~ Summertime Sadness by Lana Del Rae ~
I hear this everywhere!


~ The Fox by Ylvis ~
Haha! :D It's probably the weirdest song on here, but it's so catchy!


~ Never Gone by Colton Dixon ~
I <3 Colton Dixon!


~ Burning In My Soul by Matt Maher ~
Thanks Sarah! :)


~ Into the Well by Mree ~
Thanks Silverstreak! :)


~ Summer Forever by Megan Nicole ~
"Wish it was summer forever!"


~ Cosmic Love by Florence and the Machine ~
<3


~ Jar of Hearts by Christina Perri ~
I <3 Christina Perri!



~ Here's to Us by Victoria Justice ~
:)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Strange as this might sound, I've seriously never heard any of these. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like a lot of these. :D So glad you liked "Burning in my Soul"! :) I heard it from another friend of mine and really liked it, it was stuck in my head the rest of the day! haha :)
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL. I've got a love/hate with The Fox song. I hate, because my little brother plays it ALLLL THE TIME,but I still like it. :D

    ReplyDelete