Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Quiz: What's Your Cat Personality?

1. What type of meal sounds the most delicious to you?

a. An extra-large steak, the rarer the better
b. Sharing a family-style supper
c. Chowing down while perched on a high countertop
d. Nibbling on several small snacks throughout the day

2. Which statement best describes your approach to social interactions?

a. I'm a loner and most comfortable by myself.
b. The more the merrier; I like to hang out with big groups.
c. I'm solitary, but I don't mind when others come into my space.
d. I prefer to be around only a couple of my favorite folk.

3. Where is your perfect living spot?

a. No preference. I'll live where it's hot or cold.
b. I like sunny grasslands.
c. I like warm, wooded places such as jungles and forests.
d. I just want to be indoors!

4. What do you like to wear?

a. Stripes
b. Solid colors
c. Spots
d. A variety of patterns

5. What is your approach to physical fitness?

a. I focus on strength and power.
b. I need both power and speed.
c. I concentrate on flexibility and power.
d. I aim to be fast and graceful.

Are you a ferocious feline or a cuddly kitty?

Mostly A's: You're like the mighty TIGER. A solitary yet powerful force, you're comfortable in a variety of environments.


(I know the person who took this photo! He's in my English class! That's pretty cool to have your picture on Google!)

Mostly B's: You're like the majestic LION. At ease in a crowd, you like to use your power and speed to race through sunny savannas.


Mostly C's: You're like the stealthy LEOPARD. You're not strictly territorial, but you're no social butterfly either. You often sport your spots in steamy climates.


Mostly D's: You're like the cunning HOUSE CAT. Ever resourceful, you like to cuddle up with your favorite humans and take advantage of easy meals.


I am... a house cat! :D

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. I am starting to get into a nice rhythm with school, so that may mean more posts! Yay! :)

2 comments:

  1. AH! I'm a lion!! lol Guess I'm Aslan... err... Aslan's daughter...? Err... yeah... :D haha

    ReplyDelete