Wednesday, September 25, 2013

My Fall TBR List

As always, there are many books out there that I'm waiting to read. So here's a little taste of my latest book wish list. :)


~ The Last Present by Wendy Mass ~
Gahh! I was SO excited when I heard about Wendy Mass's latest book in this awesome series! I can't wait to read it! :)


~ Home for Christmas by Jessica Burkhart ~
Finally! It's here! I've waited so long for this to come out, but I'm also sad that the series is ending. :( It's been a favorite of mine since, like, sixth grade!


~ The Fault In Our Stars by John Green ~
I see this book everywhere and everyone seems to love it! And I'm excited that there is going to be a movie starring Shailene Woodley! :)


~ Wonder by R. J. Palacio ~
I've been hearing a lot about this one and it sounds like a great read!


~ Flutter by Erin E. Moulton ~
I first saw this at Barnes and Nobles about a year ago and I've been wanting to read it since! It's definitely my kind of book.


~ Keeping Safe the Stars by Sheila O'Conner ~
I love her Sheila's first book, so I can't wait to read her second!


~ When the Butterflies Came by Kimberley Griffiths Little ~
Oh, my goodness, I LOVE this author! Her books are amazing and I was so excited to hear about her latest book.


~ The Missing: Risked by Margaret Peterson Haddix ~
Ahhh! This author is amazing and I have read most of her books, including the first five in this awesome series! :)


~ Eight Keys by Suzanne LaFleur ~
I LOVED her first book, so I can't wait to read her second.


~ Uprising by Margaret Peterson Haddix ~
Another from the lovely Ms. Haddix. :) And this one is a historical fiction <3

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. Wonder is REALLY good!!!! My friend friend is reading Uprising, and says it's good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! These all sound great! I didn't even know Wendy Mass was coming out with another book for that series! I love her books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word! I totally just checked "Wonder" out of the library! :D And we have the Butterfly book at the library, too. :) OH MY WORD I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT MISSING BOOK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YES. YES. YES. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohh I love Wendy Mass's series. :D


    xoxo,
    Jessie

    P.S. you were awarded! http://achirographicmind.blogspot.com/2013/09/liebster-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Keeping Safe the Stars is a great book!

    ReplyDelete