Monday, September 2, 2013

About The Dolls

A collection of favorite photos of the girls from the summer...





~ Portraits of Josefina ~








~ Rosalyn and Josie's Pizza Picnic ~







~ Nellie Goes Skateboarding ~





~ Meeting The New Girl Julia ~

And last but not least, I sold Nicki! I'm happy because I made some money, but I know I'll miss her. I think I'll just stick with collecting the Historicals for the time being. :) Did you know that I used to have Kailey but I sold her on eBay too? Weird.

Happy (2nd) Day of September! :) And Labor Day! (Yay, it's a holiday!) I am excited for fall! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Jessica! And happy Labor Day!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Was Julia named Rosalyn before or is that a different doll? Great pictures, I'm sure Nicki went to a great home. :)

    ReplyDelete