Monday, September 23, 2013

Being 16

Yesterday, I turned 16. :) And it was probably one of the best birthdays ever!

First, on Saturday, I was going shopping with my mom... and I got my ears pierced!


It hurt a little at first, but the pain quickly went away.

After, she said we should stop by Yogurtland after. Well, I was in for the surprise of my life because when I walked in, my friends were there waiting for me! It was a surprise party! I couldn't stop smiling! :)



All of us together: my sisters, my cousin, and friends from choir. It was awesome! :)

Sunday, I woke up late, watched TV, and ate my favorite breakfast: Dutch Babies and sausage! Yum! :)

Then, before we left for my party, my sis snapped a few picks of me in my new flower crown she gave me. :) I love it!




<3

Onto the party! We went over to my grandparents house with the rest of my dad's family and swam, had a BBQ, and lot's of fun!




Here is my cousin Anna modeling the awesome mustache glasses we got! :)


Jackie the cat!


Anna made me a special birthday chair! :)


Haha! :D


<3 It's my new screen saver on my phone :)


Nailed it! :D




More pretty photos...

Then, my most of my cousins and sisters lined up so I could throw water balloons at them!






I think they enjoyed it. :)

"Happy birthday to me! Happy birthday to me!"



Make a wish...



The cake was so good!

And that about wraps it up! I had a very special day and feel so loved by all my wonderful friends and family. They are the best! :)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

27 comments:

  1. Sounds like you had an awesome birthday!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Jessica! <3 Looked like you had an awesome sweet 16! :D

    xoxo,
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday!! I hope you had a great day! Thank you for the comment on my blog--I always love meeting fellow Mizzies! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like you had an awesome birthday, Jessica!! :) I loved hearing about it! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jessica. I am crying right now. With school starting, I completly forgot your birthday. Please email me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday! Looks like you had an awesome time =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved reading about your birthday! :D You are so beautiful! I love seeing all your pictures and it looks like you had a fantastic time! :D
    Lotsa love,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy belated 16th Birthday. Glad you had a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Late Birthday! Just realized that we have the same b-day!!! Hope you had a GREAT day!

    -Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Megann! :) Haha, cool! Happy birthday to you too!

      Delete
  10. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! This is kinda funny, but my bday was in September and I got my ears pierced and that same flower crown xD

    ReplyDelete