Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Elegant Blogger Award

I'm finally getting around to doing this. :)


Thanks everyone who nominated me... Danielle, Anna... I can't remember if anyone else did.

The Rules:

~ When you receive the award, link back to keepcalmandsparkle1099.blogspot.com and the blog(s) the nominated you ~

~ Answer all of the 12 questions given in this post (do not make your questions) ~

~ Nominate 12 bloggers ~

The Questions:

1. What made you decide to start blogging?
Well, when my best friend Angelique started a blog and loved it, I thought about starting my own and BOOM! Look where I am now. :)

2. What is your fashion style?
I like to be comfortable and colorful! I tend to wear a lot of jeans with some kind of pretty top. I love to put on dresses though too! :)

3. What is something none of your followers know about you?
I am a packrat! I keep everything and store it and pile stuff around my room which makes my mom go crazy! :P

4. What are some of your blogging goals?
To reach 200 followers and to post awesome posts that people love every week! :)

5. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Target! :D And Delia's, Aeropostale, Ross, and Kohl's.
(A side note: They closed the book store at the mall near me! :( And it was a good bookstore! Boo hoo!)

6. What would your ideal amount of blog followers be?
Infinity!

7. What are your talents?
Singing, writing, working with kids and animals, annoying my sisters... :D

8. Are you a leader of a follower?
Um... a follower :D

9. What is one of your favorite quotes?
Oh, boy um... "Let your faith be bigger than your fear." :)

10. Do you have a favorite book or book series?
Yes! I have tons of favorites! Here are just a few: Warriors and Seekers series by Erin Hunter, Harry Potter, Canterwood Crest series by Jessica Burkhart, Tomorrow Girls series by Eva Gray, Dear America series, Main Street series Charlotte's Rose by A. E. Cannon (read it!), and The Christy Miller series by Robin Jones Gunn. And that's just a taste. :)

11. Out of all the synonyms for elegant, which would describe yourself with (smart-stylish-dressy-graceful-dainty-fine)?
Smart

12. What is your favorite flower?
I like a lot of flowers because they are all so pretty and unique! But I'd have to say tulips!

I award... anyone who wants this! (I'm too lazy to list 12 people at the moment.)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Prayer request: My dad just left for Italy today for two weeks! Please pray that he will have a great, safe time there as he works with our missionaries and that my mom can deal with all the stuff here at home and that she won't get too stressed.

Thanks and have a great day! :)

Photobucket

4 comments: