Friday, April 5, 2013

Week Six

A photo of something red...


(I love my red converse sneakers!)

...write about L O V E.

Love is patient and kind. Love is not jealous or boastful or proud or rude. It does not demand its own way. It is not irritable, and it keeps no record of being wronged. It does not rejoice about injustice but rejoices whenever the truth wins out. Love never gives up, never loses faith, is always hopeful, and endures through every circumstance. Prophecy and speaking in unknown languages and special knowledge will become useless. But love will last forever!

~ 1 Corinthians 13:4-8 ~

There are a lot of things in this world that I love. I love my family, my friends, food, books, movies, music, animals, blogging, clothes... I could go on and on. These things give me a lot of joy, especially the people. But I've learned it's not the worldly things that matter. God is the one who we should love the most and I try my hardest. But we're not perfect and we all fall short at times. But because God loves us so much, He sent His one and only Son to come down and die for us to wash away our sins.

And that's what love is.

Photobucket

P.S. Zachary, if you are reading this, I love you too. :)

6 comments:

  1. Thanks Jess for the reminder of how much we need to love Christ!


    Meg

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Jessica! Love those verses too!! <3

    Love,
    Hannah

    P.S. We need to video chat sometime!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yes, we should video chat! Are you free next weekend?

      Delete
  3. Yes, I am on Saturday before 3 my time, and on Sunday from 2 to 5. :) Friday works too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in love with converse... haha... =D

    ReplyDelete