Saturday, April 6, 2013

It's Been One Year...

One year.

9,504 page views.

943 comments.

240 posts.

105 followers.

2 different names: Rosalyn's Blog and Whispers of the Wind.

1 author: ME!

Wow! It's been one fun, challenging, and awesome year! Thank you so much to everyone for supporting me and being wonderful friends. I love you all so much! I've come so far from my first post, as embarrassing as it is. :P

To celebrate, should I host another giveaway?

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to have found your blog! It's inspiring, fun and uplifting. I hope it keeps going for many years!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Jess!!! I think you should have a giant giveaway!!! I hope there will be many more years to this blog! I love your blog sooooo much! Thanks for everything! :)
    Flower
    Craftingwithmnm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Jessica! You're an awesome blogger and friend! Love you girl!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Jessica! You're an awesome blogger and friend! Love you girl!

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks guys! :) I hope so too! I'm so glad we're friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats dear Jess!!!!! Its been an year full of happiness and posts :D Fooking forward to another year with you.

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've loved this blog every step of the way!! :) Congrats, Jess!!! :)

    ReplyDelete