Friday, April 12, 2013

Interview with Autumn


1. What are your hobbies?
Reading, writing, dolls, violin, blogging, being with friends and a lot more..

2. What do you like about my blog?
Everything!

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Probably flying

4. Would you rather read or write?
That's a hard one... hmm.. I guess write

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Talks with my parents

6. Dog or cat?
Definitely dog, I've had a cat and they're annoying.

7. City or country?
COUNTRY! I couldn't stand to live in the city.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Growing up:P

9. Favorite season?
Summer or winter

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
Probably give some for a good cause, spend some and save some


Thanks Autumn! I enjoyed reading your answers. Be sure to visit her blog here. Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment