Thursday, April 11, 2013

Do you ever...

{This post was inspired by Erin}

Do you ever have a hard time talking to people? Do you ever want to talk to them, but the words just don't come? Do you ever feel pressured to talk because then they might think you're shy?

I do.


I realized when I am an adult and talking with my kids, they might not know what a pencil is. They might not know who Taylor Swift or Justin Bieber is. The might not know what a mailbox is. They might not know what a "real" book is! They'll think pencils, Taylor Swift, Justin Bieber, real books, and mailboxes are old fashioned and "not cool" anymore. Wow. That's crazy to think about. But I guess it must be what our parents feel like. I wonder what these next couple of decades will bring...

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree. Sometimes I have witty things or smart things to say in my head, but it doesn't quite come out...

    I think that we'll know how our Grandma's and Great Grandmas feel when they talk to this generation... ☺

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. It's so hard being shy.... =P But thankfully it's been easier being courageous lately.

    I know! What a scary thought, right?! Or what if they think our phones and computers are old or something...?!

    ReplyDelete