Monday, April 8, 2013

Interview with Flower

1. My hobbies would have to be shooting guns, and bow and arrows! Blogging, sewing, crafting, designing blogs, jumping on our tramploine and playing with my sister with our AG dolls!

2. First of all I LOVE your design and I think your just a GREAT person! I like talking to you and your blog is so interesting and fun! Whispers of the Wind and your other blog (six faraway friends) are some of my favorite blogs!

3. I think if I had a superpower I'd go with flying. There is this song I heard and it said:
Why do the birds fly? Why not me? Why not? :)
There is just something enchanting about being able to float around. :)

4. I'd rather read. Reading gives me the knowledge I'd need to know to be able to write! :)Plus...... If you don't know how to read how are you to write your thoughts?

5. There are two pieces of advice I think helped me alot. The first helped me get over being bullied, :) Here it is:
Don't let life bring you down, get back up and live it to the fullest. :)
The second is one I admire. This is a quote written by Abraham Lincoln:
It's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in those years. :)

6. I'm more of a dog person. They have so much personality. I saw this funny little thing on pinterest and it said:
Cat: They feed me, love me, and give me a home. I must be god.
Dog: They feed me, love me, and give me a home. They must be god. :)

7. Country!! I NEVER want to go to the city. I've actually never been. I like to live free with my bare feet in the grass. :)

8. I look forward to everyday my loving God gives me. :)

9. I love spring. Life blooms and becomes alive again.

10. I'm so sorry but I have no idea how I would spend it on. I'd probably buy a farm and Saige. :)

Thanks Flower! I loved reading your responses. Be sure to visit her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment