Wednesday, April 10, 2013

The Fashion Tag


Thanks Britt! :)

1. How would you describe your style?
Modest, comfy, colorful, fun, and stylish!

2. What are your wardrobe staples?
Dolmans, tanks, colored skinny jeans, UGG boots, Converse, and hoodies.

3. Most expensive clothing item you own?
My purple "wedding" dress (the dress I wear to weddings - it's beautiful!)

4. Most wanted item?
Sundresses!

5. Favorite designer?
I don't really have one.

6. How much do you spend on clothing?
Um, maybe $20 a month? I have no idea though. :P I usually buy my clothing in groups. Like, I save up a bunch (around $100+) then at the beginning of each season I buy clothes according to that season. Also, no more that $25 per piece unless it is a special item.

7. Favorite places to shop?
Delias, Aeropostale, Ross, Kohls...

8. Favorite fragrance?
Beautiful Cherry Bliss by Bath and Body Works.

9. Favorite way to have your hair?
Down and plain or in a pretty braid.

10. What is your go to outfit when you don't have anything to wear?
A fitted T-shirt and jean shorts with flip flops.

11. Most prized possession?
My robe. It's long and comfy and warm and PURPLE!

I tag... anyone who wants this! Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. My computer died :( so this may affect my blogging and emailing schedule. Now, I am using my mom's which isn't always available. Just to let you know.

2 comments: