Thursday, March 14, 2013

Week Three

Week Three: A photo of a favorite thing...


...write about its importance.
Well, as you can see, this is an (ugly :P) picture of the pancakes I ate this morning and a favorite book of mine that I am re-reading. I LOVE pancakes! :D I like to put (real) syrup and powdered sugar on my bacon or chocolate chip pancakes. (I don't like blueberries.) It tastes amazing! Breakfast is probably my favorite meal of the day. And it's the most important! I would have had bacon or sausage with it, but we were out. :(
Now for the book: Canterwood Crest series by Jessica Burkhart. My cousin, sister, and I have been reading these since the beginning and love them! We have our own mini, unofficial book club. These books are kind of like The Clique except on a WAY lower level. And they are about horses, of course. The girls go to a boarding school. Yup. That's pretty much it. We pretend they are older than they actually are. (Sasha vs. Lauren? Sasha wins most definitely!)

I love this challenge! :D Have a great day!

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love pancakes! My favorite kind is chocolate chips!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Canterwood Crest series sounds great! My family's doing the same with the Cahills vs. Vespers. Reading as books come out is sooo much fun.

    ReplyDelete