Tuesday, March 19, 2013

My Spring TBR List!

(Incase you don't know, TBR means To Be Read.)
I'm always on the lookout for new books. So I've made a list of which ones I'd like to read this spring! Thanks Bella for a lot of the inspiration! :)


~ Matched series by Ally Condie ~
I hear it's really good!


~ The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han ~
(Bella)


~ Almost Home by Joan Bauer ~
Joan Bauer is a great author and the cover is really cute!


~ Cordially Uninvited by Jennifer Roy ~
(Bella)


~ Dreamsleeves by Coleen Murtagh Paratore ~
I love her books!


~ Divergent series by Veronica Roth ~
I hear it's really good!


~ The Total Tragedy of a Girl Named Hamlet by Erin Dionne ~
This one has been on my list for a while now - I need to actually read it!


~ The Maze Runner by James Dashner ~
This one has also been on my list for a while now.


~ Warriors: Dawn of the Clans Book 1 by Erin Hunter ~
I was SO excited when I heard this was coming out! Erin Hunter is amazing!


~ Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson ~
(Bella)


~ The List by Siobhan Vivian ~
(Bella)

There are SO many more books that I'd like to read out there - you should see my Amazon cart! :P - so this is just a taste. Thanks for reading! :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Those look like cool books:) I've been wanting to read Divergent also! In fact it's waiting for me @ the library:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've read the Maze Runner--it was really interesting, but horribly enough our library doesn't have the second book. =P haha I started reading Matched and was like "oh, no! A romance!" (yeah =P) I think I saw the girl/Hamlet/yeah book, but didn't pick it up... they look interesting! Hope you do reviews!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, I know, I hate when that happens. :P Yeah, it is a romance. I'm okay with a little romance, so I hope there isn't a lot! :D I will try to do some more reviews!

      Delete
  3. I want to read some of these too! :D I love finding new books and reading is one of my favorite things to do!
    I'm glad that you found my blog! Thanks for following! :D

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Your welcome! Thanks for being my 100th follower! :)

      Delete
  4. Those all look like fabulous books! I will definitely find those at the library. :) I didn't know that Coleen Murtagh Paratore had come out with another book! I LOVED her Wedding Planner's Daughter series!!!

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete