Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Interview with Sarah!


1. What are your hobbies? Reading, watching movies/TV series, writing letters to my friends and pen pals, blogging, knitting, sewing(only a little), amongst other crafty things. :)

2. What do you like about my blog? I just plain like it! :D

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be? I would have the ability to be invisible. Because that's awesome. ;)

4. Would you rather read or write? Oh wow...I can't choose between the two. Writing has always been a great way for me to express what I'm thinking or feeling, but I've always loved reading! I can't pick between them, I just can't!

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received? Erm...probably "Put your relationship with Jesus ahead of everything else, and be best friends with him."

6. Dog or cat? Cat! I am definitely a cat person!

7. City or country? Country! The city is nice, but I would always love to live in the country!

8. What are you most looking forward to in life? Lots of things: learning how to drive (although that also scares me), getting a job, getting married someday and starting a family, but most of all, I cannot wait to meet my Jesus. <3

9. Favorite season? I am such an indecisive person. Probably spring because I like warmer weather best, and then there's my Birthday to look forward to.

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.) Well first of all, I'd donate to all my favorite causes, then I'd buy plane tickets to visit all my friends that I hardly ever get to see...then I'd save a large portion and use a bit of it to buy more postage stamps and stationery. I never have enough. ;)

Thanks Sarah! :) Be sure to check out her blog! If you would like to be interviewed, press the "Interviews" button!

Have a great day! :)


Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this! :D I'm sharing the link on my blog!
    Would you like to do an interview for my blog?? Let me know! :D

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :) I would love to do an interview for your blog!

      Delete
    2. Okay then! I'll email you the questions shortly! :D

      Delete