Thursday, March 28, 2013

Interview with Asmita!

1. What are your hobbies?
Painting,watching tv,singing,writing blogs or stories,reading books and surfing the internet.

2. What do you like about my blog?
Pictures and innovative ideas!

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
To read people's minds.

4. Would you rather read or write?
I would like to choose both,because I love both badly! Still its writing because I wanna be a writer.

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
To work really hard!!

6. Dog or cat?
I don't like animals!

7. City or country?
Umm City :)

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
To become a successful writer and buy a mansion in US.

9. Favorite season?
Winter and Spring!

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
I would buy many AG dolls and clothes! But lot of clothes for myself and shoes (I am a shopaholic ;)) I would give half money to my mother and buy gifts for my best-friend and also buy a mansion or pent-house in US!~~~~~

Thanks Asmita! :) Be sure to visit her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. I will be posting Week Five tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks a lot for posting my interview dear Jess :D

    -Asmita

    ReplyDelete