Friday, March 29, 2013

Week Five // Good Friday

A photo of something little...


...write about what makes it big.

A flower. Though they are small, they are apart of our daily lives and impact us. In my opinion, they are one of the best things God created. I love flowers! They are so beautiful and delicate and bring color to our world.
This was a short, but sweet Week Five post. I can't believe I am already halfway done!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The reason I am posting this so late is because I was singing in the Good Friday services at my church. I had a solo again! :) It was amazing. I cried when I heard the songs and the sermon. Good Friday is such a powerful day. I was having fun with my friends, singing for Jesus, and reflecting on His sacrifice because He loves us so much. It gave me this indescribable feeling. I can't wait until Easter Sunday when we can celebrate the resurrection!

Have a great day night! :)

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment