Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Interview with Megann!

1. What are your hobbies?
Reading, Crafting, Watching TV, mostly reading though:)

2. What do you like about my blog?
I love your blog design (there are so many things that I could choose from)

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Being able to speak any language without having to learn it.

4. Would you rather read or write?
Read.

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
Hmmmm.... Love Your neighbor as yourself, or be ye kind one to another.

6. Dog or cat?
DOG!!!

7. City or country?
COUNTRY!!!

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Being able to adopt kids:)

9. Favorite season?
FALL:) (my b-day is in fall)

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
I would buy an iPod touch 5th gen., I would give 70,000 to my parents so we could adopt 2 children:), get my dad a new TV, and get a LOT of AG Dolls/stuff for them....0_o I think that's it:) Oh, I would also get a horse!

Thanks Megann! :) Be sure to visit her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page!

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this Jessica:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I loved it! Yea I would spend all my money on dollys, dollys, and more DOLLIES!!! LOL. XD

    Lydia

    ReplyDelete