Saturday, March 2, 2013

The Cute Side #14

















Ah, I love these. :) How is your Saturday going? Mine has been lazy except for this morning because I was called back! Let me explain - yesterday I auditioned for the next play, The Jungle Book! :D I was a little nervous of course, though I didn't want to be, and I had a lot of fun with my friends and I felt I did well. Then this morning, I was called back to read lines for Mowgli's mother! I really hope I get the part, but this other girl did really good too and she's taller... :P Well, whatever I get, I'm sure it will awesome. :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. I love these too!! :)
    That's awesome, I hope you get that part!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you get the part, I'm sure you would do great!! And I love those photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, these pics are awesome!! And that puppy it just too cute :D
    I'm sure you'll get the part :)
    xoxo, mandy // through black and white

    ReplyDelete