Monday, March 4, 2013

Babysitting and Audition Results

It's Monday again!

I'll get right to it: so you all know I auditioned for a play over the weekend and they've posted the results! I am.......... a wolf! :D Even though I'm disappointed I didn't get Mowgli's mother (she's a pretty big part!), I'm sure being a wolf will suit me just fine. After all, it's only my third play! I can't wait for our first practice on Friday!

Today, I babysat a 3-month old baby for 8 and a half hours with my sister! :O It was a looooooooong day of changing diapers, bottle feeding, rocking him to sleep, I was exhausted. But it pays well, so it's worth it! I do the same thing tomorrow and Wednesday - though for much shorter!

Tomorrow or Wednesday I will post Week Two! :)

Photobucket

P.S. I got the AG doll Nicki! :D She is coming in the mail soon.

6 comments: