Monday, August 19, 2013

The First Day of School!

Ahh! I can't believe I'm about to start my first day of 10th grade at a public high school. :O

My first day of school outfit...


Ugh. I look like a zombie since I had to wake up at 6:00. :P My mom always likes to take a picture of us on the first day of school. It's kind of a tradition.


My new backpack! I love it!

Well, I need to leave soon, but I'll tell you all about it when I find the time. Because I probably won't be able to post as often as I have been. I'll have to see how much homework I get. Though, hopefully I'll be able to still post on the weekend with Weekly Wrap-Ups, Made to Inspire, and Sunday Devotionals. And you'll always find me on Six Faraway Friends and occasionally on Pure Lovely.
I hope you all have a great start to the school year! I'll be praying for you and I hope you pray for me. It's kind of scary being the new girl, even though three of my good friends go there.

I'll sign off with a smile. :)

Photobucket

12 comments:

  1. I love your outfit and backpack!! I wish I had stuff like that. :D Haha, my parents like to take a picture of me, too! I hope you have a great first day! I'm starting 9th grade in September. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww Jessica! You look so pretty! I love your outfit! :) Have a great first day, and first week, of school! :) I can't wait to hear all about it! :)

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool, have a good day! I start next Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you have an awesome day! I don't start school until September 23, but I'll be a new girl, too. :)
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHH!! You look amazing! :D good luck! I know you'll have a great time. :}

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool! Have a great first day! I started 9th last week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good luck! I start soon. Your backpack is awesome! And thank you SO MUCH for putting my button on the sidebar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun?... I love your backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks everyone so much! :) It was nice to come back to all these lovely comments. I had a great first day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww, so cute!! :) Hope you had a great day:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ahh! Are you excited?? :) Hope you've been adjusting to high school well! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope you first week is going well! I love the colors of your backpack :) Thankfully, I don't go back to school until September.

    ReplyDelete