Monday, August 12, 2013

My Photography: Bloopers

As a photographer, there are going to be bloopers. Lots of bloopers! :D Most of the time, bloopers are annoying to deal with. "If only I had done this or that had not happened, then this would have been the perfect shot!" :P But sometimes, bloopers can be funny to look through. Like these! :)


It's either really bright outside or there is something in my eye.


"I feel pretty, oh so pretty! I feel pretty, and witty, and bright!"


Jump for joy!


Apparently, I'm pulling an invisible rope...


and pushing an invisible object.


Okay, now this one is just plain weird. And out of focus.


Skipidee do da! Skipidee day... and I'm not facing the camera.


?


"Servant girl, come quick! I need a glass of water to quench my thirst!"


"Peace out, bro!" Swag.


"It's okay tree, I'm here for you!"


"Oh, please!" <blushes> "You're too kind!"


Erica, how did your head get there?

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I hope these made you smile. :)


Day 5: 5 Foods You Want To Try

1. Bacon waffles
2. Whip cream on pizza
3. Apricots
4. Peaches
5. Cake pops

Photobucket

P.S. What do you think of my updated About Me page? I really like it!

16 comments:

  1. As a matter of fact they did make me smile! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! :Haha that's basically what any attempt of a picture of myself looks like. :P I really need to practice taking pictures of myself... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha!
    We look shockingly very similar :)
    Red/alburn hair and glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha!! Yes! I smiled and laughed!! The captions were great!! '...I'm here for you.' Those were great!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good! :) Yeah, that's one of my favorites! :D

      Delete
  5. RED HEADS RULL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D


    I loved the post Jessica!

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete