Thursday, August 15, 2013

Goodwill Haul!

The other day, my dad and I went to Goodwill after eating dinner at our favorite pizza place, Pleasure Pizza! I got some great stuff!


Nine books for $1.00 each!

(from top to bottom)

1. The Storyteller's Daughter by Cameron Dokey
2. The Melting of Maggie Bean by Tricia Rayburn
3. Surviving the Applewhites by Stephanie S. Tolan
4. Charlotte's Rose by A.E. Cannon
5. The Clique by Lisi Harrison (for my sister for her birthday :)
6. Four modern Nancy Drew mysteries

And three cute tops! All for only $3.25 each!


I can see myself wearing this to school or for just hanging out. I love the design and the brand is Hollister!


I would wear this for a fancy occasion or church. It's such a great color on me too!


So pretty! I love these kinds of shirts. And I needed a solid color top for my wardrobe.

Have you found any steals lately at your local thrift store?

Have a great day! :)

5 comments:

  1. Yes!! I love thrifting! I went yesterday and I got a London Fog coat. I adore it! It's original price is around 250 and I got it for 15. I'll be blogging on it soon! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thrift is the best! =D I LOVE Surviving the Applewhites!! It's sooo funny!! I hope you enjoy it:) Those shirts as so cute!! I'm always amazed that more people don't shop at thrift stores, because as you just showed, you can get really cute stuff for really cheap!! :)

    ReplyDelete