Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Change // Updates On My Writing

Quote of the day:


{Thanks Storyteller for the inspiration.}

I love that quote. I need to be reminded of it daily because I'm not a fan of change and a lot of changes are coming my way this fall. But I've got to trust in God and know that he has a plan for my life and that he will never let me down.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks so much everyone for voting on my polls! So it looks like you guys like when I do random posts? Well, this post is pretty random! :)

Anyways, so you remember the story I was writing about the girl on the Titanic? I called it Hope In The Distance. Well, I've been trying to edit it when I remember or have the time, but it just seems like I'm not getting anywhere and I don't like what I've written. So, I've kind of given up on it for the time being. :-/ And then there was this other story that I was writing called Drama about this girl named Miranda (I haven't really talked about it much).


{Here's the picture that inspired me.}

Well, when I first started writing it I was really excited because I wrote like 60 pages within a couple of days... but then there was a point where I stopped writing anything at all because I was too busy or not in the mood. (I had really bad writer's block for a couple of months.) So, that story is on hold too. I know, really depressing right? :P

Well, good news! I've started writing again (as you can see on my blog with all of my short stories that I have been posting lately) and I've started writing another story! This one I really love and have planned out the whole book since it is a mystery. (I love mysteries!) I don't know what I am going to call it yet, but here's a summary and the picture that inspired it all.


So that's Taylor the main character in the picture there. (Doesn't she kind of look like Belle?) And she's just transferred to a new school - a boarding school to be exact. And she makes all these new friends and is just starting to fit in, when the principal's diamond necklace is stolen. And so she has to solve the mystery and all is going to be revealed at the masquerade party on Halloween night. Doesn't that sound awesome? :D I can't wait to write it. I'm planning on it being a funny mystery too, since comedy makes everything better. (At least I think so.)

So that's all the updates on my writing! Thanks for reading and have a great day! :)

Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. That's so awesome Jess! It sounds so interesting! (well they all do, but anyway...) Yes, I love random posts. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome!! And I totally understand about writer's block, I've been having it myself lately too. :P

    Love,
    Hannah

    ReplyDelete