Saturday, August 24, 2013

Made to Inspire #10














<3

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I forgot to include this in yesterday's post and Emily asked me about it, so I'll answer the question right here: How come you are going to a public school this year? Well, even though I was very happy with homeschooling and enjoyed all of its benefits, my parents and I thought it would be good for me to try out a public school before college so I know what the environment is like. And to help me come out of my shell a bit. And, it can also be a mission field for me. I can share the love of Jesus Christ with my actions, words, and choices. And believe me, there are a lot of people there who need to hear about Him! But, guess what? There is a Christian Club at the school! I'm really excited to start meeting their every Friday during lunch with my friends and to meet the other Christians that go there. So, I'm excited to see how my next three years there will go and how I can maybe change someone's life. :)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Ah... I love these posts. :) They always inspire. <3

    Hope that school's still going good:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i wish i could live the life that's in those photos. love these posts. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all of these pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really agree with your reasons for switching to a public school. I am homeschooled and would maybe like to switch over as I get closer to college, but the public school where I live is not a very nice environment. I really pray that you will be able to witness to a lot of people! :)

    Stay Strong! Dally

    ReplyDelete