Monday, July 29, 2013

The ABC's of Blogger

Autumn came up with this idea and I thought it would be fun to do too!

What you have to do: name a blogger (or two) for each letter. Please do this for your blog as well!

A: Angelique and Azure
B: Brittney
C: Christina
D: Danielle
E: Emma and E
F: Farm Girl
G: Grace
H: Hannah and Haley
I: ilovesabie
J: Jessica, me!
K: Katie
L: Lissy
M: Mackenzie and Maddie
N: Nora
O: Otter Days
P: Piano Bookworm
Q: Quinlyn
R: Rose and Rebekah
S: Storyteller and Sarah
T: Talia
U: Please claim this if your name starts with a U
V: Please claim this if your name starts with a V
W: Willa
X: Please claim this if your name starts with an X
Y: Please claim this if your name starts with a Y
Z: Zoe

Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. I am going back to Lake Tahoe today! I can't wait! This time I will be going only for a week. And guess what? I am going to drive part of the way - on the freeway! :D I am excited and kind of scared at the same time since I've only driven on the freeway once. G2G!

10 comments:

  1. This is awesome! :D I think I might do it, too! :D
    Thanks for listing me, by the way. :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for listing me, Jessica! :) This is a great idea! And have fun at Lake Tahoe! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! Um, actually I didn't come up with the idea..this girl did...

    http://thesuperdollies.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for including me here! :):)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cool! Maybe I'll do it. :)

    ReplyDelete