Thursday, July 11, 2013

I Met Another Blogger!

Guess what? I met Grace from It's My Life yesterday! :) We had so much fun at the beach.


All of us together: her sister Lindsay, Grace, me, my cousin, and my sisters Krista and Erica. :)


I was so excited to meet her. We swam in the lake, had bumper tube fights, played Egyptian Rat Slap (It's a card game. It went on forever but was really fun! I think Lindsay ended up winning.), ate lunch, swam out to the pole which marks the point where boats can't go any further (I even jumped off it!), and talked a lot. Maybe someday I'll have the privilege of seeing her again - and some other blogger friends.


Have a great day! :)

14 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that's so awesome Jessica!! :) I hope to meet you someday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like soooo much fun! :D Hope you guys had a great day, I'm so happy for you! :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome! Me and Grace talk alot and I wish I could meet her but she lives all the way across USA from me :P i would love to meet you too :) see ya! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh that's so neat! I would just LOVE to be able to see one of my blogger friends!! How did u all arrange to get together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! :) We emailed each other since we were both vacationing in the same area.

      Delete
  5. Aw, you're so sweet. :) I had a wonderful time, and I can't wait to do it again!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure hope I get to meet you guys some day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's so fun to be able to meet internet friends or pen pals for the first time! I haven't done that in a few years, but when I did it was so awesome! :D
    Looks like you had a lot of fun! :D

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete