Thursday, July 4, 2013

Interview with Jordy

1. What are your hobbies?
Swimming (I'm on a swim team), Photography, Blogging, Crafting, Writing, and Drawling. 

2. What do you like about my blog?
I like everything about your blog but I LOVE your stories :D

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I always have thought it would be so cool to shape-shift into animals:D 

4. Would you rather read or write?
I love to do both :D If the book is funny then I love to read but if it's just a regular book than writing. 

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Always try to find the best in people."

6. Dog or cat?
DOG DOG DOG DOG! 

7. City or country?
City!

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Getting a job! I would like to be a wedding planner!(But I don't want to get married unless it's to Iron Man)

9. Favorite season?
I like that the pool is warm in summer and there's no school. But I'm like REALLY bad with heat so probably winter!

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
I would donate most of it and put the rest into the bank. :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~


Thanks Jordy! :) Be sure to follow her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page. Have a great day celebrating our country's 237th birthday!

Photobucket

2 comments: