Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Interview with Amaya

1. What are your hobbies?
Drawing, blogging, American Girl dolls, singing, dancing, reading

2. What do you like about my blog?
All the photos!

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
That I could fly!

4. Would you rather read or write?
Write

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
The best defense is a good offense, lol

6. Dog or cat?
Dog

7. City or country?
City

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Spending time with my family

9. Favorite season?
Summer

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it?
I would buy ten American Girl dolls and I would save the rest for the future.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Thanks Amaya! :) Be sure to visit her blog here.

Well, I made it back safely from Lake Tahoe! We had a great time, but it feels good to be home. I can't wait to get some things done before we go back on the 29th! Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

2 comments: