Thursday, July 18, 2013

Another Review with Elegant Basics

Today, Angelique from My American Girl's Story asked me to do another review of an outfit she sent me from her Etsy shop!



It came with a black T-shirt, a blue chevron skirt, and a fake snakeskin belt.










Rosalyn and I loved it and I couldn't help but take a million pictures of her. :D




<3

Pros:
Very well made
Fast shipping
Excellent service
It's an adorable outfit and is perfect for my collection

Cons:
None!

Thanks for reading // Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. That is such a cute outfit, and I love that doll! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh Jessica! :D Thanks for doing it!!
    It looks lovely on Rosalyn. Your photography is getting so much better! :D I think both of us are reaching the sky with our photos! LOVE how it matches her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! It does, it matches her perfectly. Yes, we are! :)

      Delete