Friday, July 19, 2013

Pictures from Tahoe!

My annual trip to Lake Tahoe was so much fun! Here are some pictures highlighting the two weeks.


It was a looooong drive! :P But we survived by listening to music, reading, and talking.


A day at the beach!


The lake! One day there was hardly any people there, another there was so many people there weren't any spots left in the parking lot, and some days were windy.



Random shot of our umbrella. :)


Kinley especially loved it! He jumped in the river behind our cabin everyday! :)


After a day of boating to Emerald Bay and exploring an island (so fun!) we had a picnic.



One day, we got dressed up and went to a fancy restaurant at a golf course to have dinner. (My grandma insisted.)



My hamburger was delicious!


And the desert - oh my goodness, it was so good! - it was like a powdered donut hole (but better) and you could dip it in chocolate or caramel. :D


After, we went a mile into Nevada (literally) and saw Monsters University at the movie theater.


The day after we met Grace, we went bike riding! It was a nice ride and after we celebrated with ice cream from our favorite ice cream parlor! (It's a tradition.) I got Cookies and Cream. Yum! :)


Last day at the beach! I got sunburned, of course. :P Darn my fair skin and red hair.


While driving home, we stopped for lunch (and to go shopping) and met up with a childhood friend of mine! It was a nice surprise because we haven't seen each other in five years! Her name is Maggie and we've been texting like crazy ever since. :)

Well, that about wraps it up! Thanks for reading, and have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. Please go follow Storyteller's blog because when she gets to 150 followers (on her main blog) she'll reveal her real name! :D I'm so excited!

8 comments:

  1. When I went, I remember going where you went on the 8th and 14th picture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like so much fun Jessica!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww! :D It looks like you had a great time and I'm so glad you got to meet up with two of your friends! :D

    xox
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete