Thursday, July 11, 2013

Interview with Christina

1. What are your hobbies?
Sewing, playing piano, reading, baking, photography, acting, laughing. :)

2. What do you like about my blog?
I really enjoy your short stories and your Made to Inspire posts, but they're all really fun!

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
Speed

4. Would you rather read or write?
Probably read, because I don't write very often. 

5. What is the best piece of advice you have ever received?
"Be still, and know that I am God" (I can't remember where in the Bible that's from.)

6. Dog or cat?
Definitely dog.

7. City or country?
Country.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Heaven. In this life, probably having a family.

9. Favorite season?
Hmmm...summer.

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
I would donate half of it, use a quarter to buy supplies to donate, and save the other quarter in the bank.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Thanks Christina! Be sure to follow her blogs here and here. Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

2 comments: