Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Wishing

I wish that I could write as well and easily as some people.


I wish that I wasn't such a weirdo sometimes.

I wish that I could tell my past self what I knew now.

I wish that the world wasn't so messed up.

I wish that characters in books were real.


I wish that the words I've been longing to say would come out at the right time and place.

I wish that people didn't have to move.

I wish that my eyes could take pictures.

I wish that I had a boy best friend.

I wish that I had enough money to buy the 500 books in my Amazon shopping cart.

I wish that I could have my own room.

I wish that I had a horse and could ride it every day.

I wish I had a brother.


I wish I was more outgoing.

I wish that I could go on a road trip through Arizona to New Mexico and Texas this summer.

I wish that I was more flexible.


I wish that I could draw pretty pictures.

I wish that I would read my Bible more.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

I wish... for a lot of things that I know I shouldn't be wishing for. Instead, I should be grateful for what I do have and accept the way God made me. Do you ever struggle with this?

Thanks for reading // Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. I totally forgot that I just wrote a guest post on your blog. ;) But really, almost ALL of these things pertain to me. Except for that thing about Texas. :) And I do love to write as often as I can. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This explains exactly how I feel right this very moment.

    Thank you for this post, now I know I'm not alone. :)

    xoxo
    Mackenzie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have three brothers and sometimes, I wish I had a sister. Even thought we want other things, God gave us what we have for a reason. We just have to follow Him, and accept what He gives us and not complain about the things we don't have. I have many friends at my church that are as close to me as sisters and I'm thankful for that. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! I read these and thought "We wish the exact same things!" Except I have a brother...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the feedback! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohmigosh. You read my mind. ;)

    -Nicole

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yeah...I definitely struggle with wishing things like these... :)
    I tagged you on my blog! :D

    http://myrandomnessandramblings.blogspot.com/2013/05/tagged.html

    xoxo,
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always struggle with these things!! :) For some reason I've missed so many of your posts, I'll have to catch up!

    ReplyDelete