Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Pictures from The Jungle Book

Ah, The Jungle Book. Where do I start? Sorry if I'm boring you by keep talking about it, but I just love being up on stage with my friends! :)

Here are some backstage pictures...


The girl's dressing room. Here you see some fellow wolves and a few flamingos!


:)


Village girls and wolf cubs



 Village boys, younger Mowgli's, and more wolves



So many pretty costumes...


Me! (and a monkey)


My wolf makeup...


...and hair.


Oh, yeah.


View from the right wing. The front of the stage where you can see Baloo the bear standing, and then the back of the stage where this jungle gym was built for the monkeys and tree animals.



Musical synopsis. I appeared in Act 1 scenes 1, 4, 5, and 6; and Act 2 scenes 1 and 5.



Tabaqui the jackal fanning herself. It got really hot down in the greenroom - and crowded!


Older Mowgli admiring fake fire.


View from left wing.


Kaa the snake and others



Jungle Boy song



Our audience.


View from stage.


Having fun on the jungle gym!


The stage.


The end! :)


Photobucket

1 comment: