Friday, May 10, 2013

I'm Back and Interview with Layla

Okay, I can't take it anymore. I'm going to start posting again! :D That break was just too long and it bothered me to be away from you guys for so long. But it did feel nice to not have to worry about posting while I was so busy...

I'm having the time of my life right now in the play! I know I keep talking about and you guys are probably like, can't you post about something else? We already know! It's true, but I just love it so much and we still have four performances left and the person who plays Baloo (a big part!) is sick and in the hospital. :( It would be wonderful if you guys could pray for him. Thank you.

Thank you for reading my ramblings... Moving on now! :D

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Layla, here is your interview that you have waited for so long! :D


1. Reading, photography, writing, climbing trees, fishing, archery, piano, guitar, Merlin... the list goes ever on and on as does the road according to Mr. Tolkien:)

2. Well, I'm new here, but even though this is a lame answer, everything.

3.The ability to use any superpower =D

4. Wait... you are putting together two of my favorite things on earth! But, if I had to chose one, reading, since I can at least think of the story ideas in my head even if I can't write them down:)

5. I really don't know... anything from the bible:)

6. Both!!!!

7. Country!!!!!!!!

8. Getting my falcon and living the life God has set before me.

9. Fall. Maybe...

10. I would buy a HUGE amount of land, horses, goats, etc... and buy a lot of books, then save whatever's left over:) Oh yeah, and buy all seasons of Merlin on DVD:)

Thanks Layla! I enjoyed reading you answers. Be sure to visit her blog here. If you would like to be interviewed, check out the "Interviews" page. Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

P.S. Guess what? It's May! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment