Saturday, May 18, 2013

Rosalyn & A Review From Elegant Basics!

This Saturday, I will be focusing on Rosalyn, my only JLY doll. I bought her with my own money almost two years ago at the L.A. AG store. She is still in great condition and I love that she is so unique.


This is her in her lovely new dress!




Beautiful!




Going barefoot in the summer :)




The golden sunlight filters through the trees, highlighting Rosalyn's features... :)




My favorite!

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Also, AGMarket from My American Girl's Story asked me to review an item from her Etsy shop, Elegant Basics. Be sure to visit the links!


It arrived in a lovely envelope and was nicely wrapped in pretty green paper. She even included a note.


The outfit: a yellow sundress and matching belt.


Rosalyn and I loved it! Doesn't she look stunning?











I though the belt was a headband (and it didn't fit) so I didn't put it on her. :P






I love taking photos! :)

Pros:
Very well made
Fast shipping
Excellant service
Since it is a plain design, it can easily be accessorized with variety

Cons:
None!

Thanks AGMarket for sending it to me! I will send it back to you ASAP!

Thanks for reading! Have a great day! :)

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Hi! :) The headband is actually a belt! :) It fits on our dolls.... :D

    Also, you get to keep the dress! You reviewed it, it is yours! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty doll! I love her outfits!

    ReplyDelete