Sunday, May 26, 2013

Comment and I'll answer about you!


{Inspired by Storyteller}

Comment on this post, and I'll answer the following about you in my next post (or the one after that):

What I immediately think of when I think of you:
What your smiley is:
What I can imagine you wearing to a tea party:
What I think best describes your personality:
If you were in a book of mine, what I would make that book about:
What superhero I would pin you as:
What movie character you remind me of:
What I think you will be when you grow up:

I hope lots of you do this! I'm really excited about this. :)


Photobucket

19 comments:

  1. Hey Jess! I wonder what you'll do for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these things! Please do me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Jess! :) Those questions are pretty cute idea!
    ~E~

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd love to see mine! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love it if you could do me. :) I'll see you at 1 for you on video chat! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds awesome! :)
    Xox. Kayla
    loveandjoycanchangetheworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an awesome idea:) I would love to find out what you think I'm like:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds fun! :D Would you do me please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds sooo cool!!! Could you kindly please do me? : )

    ReplyDelete
  10. Could you do me! Sounds so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi jess!This is so cool and creative it would be awesome if u did me!

    ReplyDelete