Saturday, May 11, 2013

Time Spent With Nellie

Warning: This is a picture overload post so it may take you some time to get all the way to the bottom.

I am starting a four week series where every Saturday I post pictures of one of my dolls. Today, it is Nellie's turn. Once I've gotten through all my dolls I will resume my weekly The Cute Side. Thanks, and I hope you enjoy! It felt good to take them out of my room, dust them off, and dress them up again for the photo shoots. I even did their hair! :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Part One































Gosh, I just love Nellie. She's just so adorable with her freckles and strawberry hair. And not to mention the dresses! Sometimes, I wish I could switch time periods with her. :)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Part Two

























Have a great day and don't forget to comment! :)

Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. Aw Nellie is such a sweetheart! She's so pretty - you take really good care of her :) You're such a good photographer!! I love doing photo shoots with my doll. :D

    xxMellie
    - pinkmels.blogspot.com -

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm Willow! :) Just found your blog and love it. :)

    Willow

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an amazing photographer!!! :D I love the very first picture, of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone! :) It's good to be back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She looks so adorable! :) Who was your first doll? Nellie was mine. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Felicity was my first doll. Nellie was my fourth doll. :)

      Delete