Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What is a Friend?

A friend is someone who is concerned with everything you do.

A friend is someone to call upon during good and bad times.

A friend is someone who understands whatever you do.

A friend is someone who you tell the truth about yourself.

A friend is someone who knows what you are going through.

A friend is someone who does not compete with you.

A friend is someone who is genuinely happy for you when things go well.

A friend is someone who tries to cheer you up when things don't go well.

A friend is an extension of yourself without which you are not complete.

Thank you for being my friend...

AGMarket

Hannah

Emma

Rose

Priya

Storyteller

and

Danielle

:)

(There are many more, but I'm closest with these guys.)

Photobucket

P.S. This is my 201st post!

7 comments:

  1. I love you Jessica, you are super sweet! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks, Jessica!! You're so sweet. :) Congrats on 201 posts!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're one of my great friends, too, Jess!!! I love your blog so much!!! You're such a unique, beautiful girl and I'm glad to know you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jess!

    Happy 201st post!

    I just wanted to let you know that I have a giveaway going on right now for an AG bedding set and AG cinnamon rolls. I'd love it if you'd enter! Here's the link:

    http://itsmylifebygrace.blogspot.com/2013/01/a-giveaway-sponsored-by.html

    ~Grace

    ReplyDelete