Monday, January 28, 2013

New Outfits!

~ An American Girl doll post ~
Last week, I got four new outfits for my dolls each about $25. I love them all!

Reviews:

1. The Garden Outfit (retired)










This outfit is great for spring and time spent outside. It adds color to any collection. The shirt is a little short, so I pulled the skirt up and it looks great!

2. The Recital Outfit











This outfit adds class to any setting. It is very stylish, but the shirt is thinner than I realized. That's about it!

3. The Sea Breeze Outfit (retired)









This outfit is very cute for summer and the beach. It is very simple, but the nautical stripes make it stand out. The shoes are a little hard to put on, though.

4. The Skateboard Set












I think this is my favorite outfit of all! If they had this for girls, I would totally wear it. The skateboard is fun and the wheels actually spin! The leggings are a bit tight so I'm glad there are shorts to wear over them.

Welcome all my new followers! I hope you come to enjoy my blog as much as I do. :)

Have a great day!

Photobucket

8 comments:

  1. Oh how I love and want them all! You have some beautiful dolls and clothing! Wish I could have some!
    Flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all of those outfits Jessica! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look great! XD Did you have an AG giftcard or something?? :) Oh, and - when can we do a hangout again, it was SO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, they are so cute! I love your dolls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the garden outfit, especially the mini Keens! Where did you get the retired outfits?

    ReplyDelete