Thursday, January 3, 2013

Interview with Dollygirl

1. What are your hobbies?
I collect little dolls called Teenie Beanie Boppers, and I ADORE 18 inch dolls!!!

2. What do you like about my blog?
Everything! But I really like the design and the posts with pictures from Pinterest!

3. If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
I would have wings but be able to change into a mermaid!

4. Would you rather read or write?
Read! I'm a total bookworm!

5. Would you rather take pictures or be in pictures?
Take them!

6. Dog or cat?
Cat!

7. City or country?
Um... probably country.

8. What are you most looking forward to in life?
Eventually going to an AG store and learning how to dive!

9. Favorite season?
Summer and Winter tie!

10. If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do with it? (Be specific.)
I'd give half of it to charity, a quarter to my family, buy AG dolls with a bit, buy a camera, and save the rest!


Thank you! :) You can find her blog here. Also, my new blog is up and running! You can find it here.

Have a great day!

Love, Jessica

3 comments: